Pages

Goh Jia Sheng_Reflection_Decision Making

What are some of the decision that you have made but regretted?
I have made decision like not choosing partners to work with and in the end getting people that i do not like to work with and putting up with them.Also there was a time when I had to choose whether to do homework or spent time with my family.

Any good decisions you have made?
Have but I do not wish to share as it is very personal.

What are the mistakes you have made?
Choosing family over homework.

How did you make this decision?
I chose to just work with the people and for sometime help while sometime I do not care at all.Also the decision made between choosing homework and family, I will choose family as family is more important and they can at any point of time die whereas homework can be done and will not die but perish.

No comments:

Post a Comment