Pages

I&E This Week

HI S2-02,

Your class has missed some I&E lessons for the past few weeks when I was not around. Need you to complete the following before Friday lesson:


0. Form a group of 5-6 (not bigger!) to create a new company. Use previous groupings, if possible.

1. What is your company providing? (Can be either a product or service, but be specific. Don't tell me you are selling sporting goods - tell me whether you are distributing to stores or selling online.)

2. What is your target group? (e.g. are your clients retirees who want to keep fit or elite athletes?)

3. Which aspect of the retail chain are you focusing on? (If you want to design a pair of skates, don't tell me you opening a retail store to sell skates as stores don't normally do design.)

4. After answering the above 3 questions, tell me how your business is different and better than what is currently available.


Post your group's answer to the above questions in I&E Blog by Thursday afternoon, 5pm.


Thanks!


Mr Dennis

No comments:

Post a Comment