Pages

Reflection_Decision Making

1. What are some of the decisions that you have made but regretted?
I decided to stay back in school to finish some homework even though I was very tired but when I reached home I regretted the decision because I was so tired. Promising to go home earlier to play with my dog but I could not because of the long hours of CCA.

2. Good decisions?
Not buying things that are useless and deciding with my group members when to film the chinese performance task and we managed to get a lot of work done and film good scenes.

3. What are the mistakes that you have made?
I bought things that I didn't really need or use.

4. How did you make the decision?
I made the decision (of buying things) by thinking whether I really needed the item.

Carisa Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment